The FiCap CompVal Report
The CompVal ReportSM is the industry’s most dynamic approach to industry consolidation and share value. It is a fact-based platform that enables every client to answer the merger, acquisition, independence, and share value issues prevalent today. The Report allows each client to follow through by taking appropriate actions tailored to each institution's specific and unique circumstance.
Each CompVal ReportSM is specifically created for each client on a section-by-section basis. Often, sections of the Report are not identified until after work has begun, and areas of exploration arise. Though each report is unique, commons sections tend to arise. The most common sections of the report include:
- Article of Incorporation, Code of Regulations and Anti-Takeover Defense
- Asset Optimization
- Credit Quality and General Lending Practices
- Target Market Review and Analysis
- Historical Stock Performance and Comparative Analysis
- Internal Expense and General Efficiency Practices
- Net Present Value Analysis
- Policy, Procedure, and Strategic Plan
- Regulatory Compliance
- Relationships with Significant Shareholders
- SEC Filings Review (for publicly held companies)
- Strategic Focus and Summary of Recommendations and Observations
- Understanding the Deposit and Funding Base
Creation of the CompVal ReportSM requires on-site work by the FiCap professionals. The work is conducted in close cooperation with Senior Management and particularly the CFO and Data Processing Department, to provide the in-depth financial reporting required for the creation of the Report. Creation time for completion of the CompVal ReportSM varies from client to client, but a minimum time frame of 10 to 12 weeks should be allowed.
Once completed, FiCap delivers the hardbound CompVal ReportSM to the client’s representatives, most often Senior Management and the Board of Directors. Delivery is accompanied by a verbal and visual presentation that reviews the steps and procedures utilized in the creation of the Report, a review of each report section and, final recommendations.
Upon delivery of the Report, the FiCap team is available to assist the client with the implementation and execution of the final recommendations. The important nature of this work dictates that only the most senior FiCap principals and associates participate in the creation and final presentation of the Report.
Please contact FiCap to learn about the high level of value that the CompVal ReportSM provides, and to review a completed Report book
click here to e-mail us